Baby Signing Online Programme
Finally! You can learn how to sign with your baby without having to leave the house!
Baby signing is the concept of using signs to enhance your child's communication, bonding and overall development.
* Have you been following Sign2Music, like what you see, but can't access our classes because of their locations?
* Perhaps you are simply too busy to attend classes?
* Maybe you prefer to learn new things at a time and pace convenient to you?
* Have you attended classes but would love to have access to all you learned at home?
* Would you like a programme with EVERYTHING you need to sign with your baby?
* Would you like access to support every step of the way?
Sounds like you've finally found what you've been looking for.............
I am delighted to tell you that this comprehensive programme will show you how and why to sign with your baby in a user-friendly way. It is delivered using fun videos, so that it isn't only easy to follow, but your baby can enjoy it while you both learn!
You will receive unlimited access to the materials included in the popular, award-winning, Sign2Music Wrigglers classes:
- How and why to sign with your baby. Audios and videos break down exactly what baby signing is, what the benefits are, how to start and what to look out for! I will walk you through how to get started, step by step.
- You will be introduced to over 100 signs, split into weekly topics. Topics covered include:
Introduction, essential signs, family signs, Meal time, Nappy time,Bath time, Bed time, Morning time, Emotions, Animals. You will also learn additional signs via our themed songs and nursery rhymes.
- Each topic is supported by a Sign2Music Themed Song, which reinforces the signs learned for the topic, and more. These include:
Hello Song; I Live In My House with My Mummy (family); This is the Way (essential signs); This Little Baby (food); Have a Bath; Little Baby Isn’t Happy (nappy changing); Little One it’s Time for Bed; Time to Wake up Sleep Head; If You’re Feeling Happy; Woof Woof, Woof Woof (animals); Goodbye Song.
- Children love Nursery Rhymes. You and your little one will be introduced to the signs used in these songs. You can then sign along with the videos of these songs, including:
Insy Winsy Spider; Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; Old McDonald; Polly Had a Dolly; If You’re Happy and You Know it.
- One to one access to online support. Deirdre is available to answer your questions and respond to your comments after each of the ten modules. There is also access to an online forum to share your journey with and get advice from others.
- You can also download our songs so you can play them on your iPod, car, etc. This is a great way to practice signing on the go!
Bonus materials. footage of babies and children signing, our classes and much, much more!
This programme will keep you and your baby entertained, while learning a fantastic tool that will support communication, enhance your bond with your baby and support their overall development. Find out what others say about Sign2Music on our testimonials page or read some of our signing stories.
You can purchase this fantastic programme for the ridiculously low price of only £34.99, much less than the cost of coming to one term of classes, never mind the cost of downloading our music!
To avail of this fantastic offer click the button below for instant access.